Saturday, February 26, 2011

(TRAVEL) Hanging Yellow Birds All Around LA thru Hollywood.

Have you seen this? There are hundreds of these bird cut-outs hanging on the telephone lines at intersections of many streets in LA.
There is a pale yellow one at Franklin and Bronson. A bright yellow one at Franklin and Highland. A pale blue one at Sunset -- I think it is at Alvarado. Today I took Melrose to work and saw a bright orange one at Melrose in the Fairfax district -- I think the cross street was Melton. Until this week there was a bright yellow one at Wilshire and Sepulveda, but it wasn't there on Monday.

Has anyone else noticed this? I really like his new mark on cultural Brandalism. I hope we see more in the future. I've also seen hanging t-shirt's w/ Andy Warhol, Marilyn Monroe, Elvis, and even Tom Cruise on them, also in this same fashion as Banksy. There's new Street Art on its way, and ever since Space Invader I find it to be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment