Wednesday, June 1, 2011

(PERSONAL) A LETTER TO AN EX...


My last relationship I don't know what to make of it.

I'm happy that we tried, at-lease we took a chance, I wish we could be just friends,

but it seems like we can't.

I stopped dissing her, I'm not as cutthroat as she is.

I guess I stopped whoring out my heart,

like I just don't need it, the way I killed my demon is you just don't feed it.


It's weird she wasn't my wife, but she was the love of my life,

but tonight I'm saying goodbye, good riddance,

and I don't really give a fuck who's right.

I picture you and I whisper to myself that I wish you well,

because I wish you well, I really do, even if the hate for me is still inside of you.


I'm going to take a deep breath and close my eyes

by the time I open them I hope I realized that I'm over you...


Dear _ _ _ _ _ _

Guess what? I feel great, I'm happy now and I can show the world my real face,

I don't have to lock my heart inside a thin wood case,

so if you still feel like hurting me, that's in good taste,

go ahead and diss me, hate me, bash me, claw me and trash me, scrape me and scratch me,

even though your attitude is ugly as fuck, I still wish you nothing but luck.


Sadly I still care about your status and your whereabouts,

I'm just good at tragedies and casual wearing everything out.

I can talk forever, I can fight forever, truthfully if I let you, you would make this break up last forever, but I gotta be gone and move on.


I'm going to take a deep breath and close my eyes and by the time I open them I hope i realized that I'm over you, I think I'm over you, am I over you?


Fuck no, I guess I still miss you. You can say I abused your heart love tool.

Some people tell me I'm a bad friend and I was such a down to earth person back then,

Sitting in this rehab room, everything is better for the moment, are you forever going to be my opponent?

I wish you well, even if the hate for me is still inside of you.

I broke a girls heart and it nearly killed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment